6 Open Source Tools to create inspiring presentations
Feel free to share your feedback with me on Twitter and don't forget to sign up for my newsletter. 👇🏻
6 Open Source Presentation Tools
Personally, I have tried mdx-deck and Impress.js in the past. Which one do you use?
⛓ Links of the Week
- Last week I told you about ScrollMagic. This week I have another similar tool for you: lax.js. With lax.js you can also make great animations when the user scrolls too. Vaibhav Khulbe describes in his article "Create a crazy input interaction with lax.js. 🤪" how you can also use lax.js when the visitor fills in an input field.
- I am a very big admirer of CSS-Art. I admire the patience, precision, and attention to detail that the artists invest. Among the CSS artists is Kass. Her Ring camera looks deceptively real, doesn't it?
- With React Icons it's a breeze to add Bootstrap, Feather, Font Awesome, Hero-, VS Code, css.gg, and more popular icons to your React app.
- Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to change anything in your Docker container image and could still shrink it by a factor of up to 30x? That's what docker-slim promises!
- While we're on the topic of static site generators, Speedlify lets you quickly and easily create a web performance and accessibility benchmark. Here are some Eleventy benchmarks.
- At work the other day we were discussing if and how it is possible to keep multiple React mini-apps in sync with Redux in one document. Here is a clear example that shows how it works. It's easier than you might think.
- When I started streaming, I also looked into the topic of "virtual-cams". Not because I use it with OBS, but because I wondered if I could use OBS' output in Skype, Slack, and other apps. And lo and behold, it's actually possible on macOS as well. Thanks to the open-source solution of John Boiles and the other contributors.
📺 My latest Video
🐦 Tweets of the Week
💜 Special thanks to these inspiring people
See you next week, Stefan
Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter. 👇🏻
This post includes affiliate links; I may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from the different links provided in this article.